Increase Public Availability of Archives (P19AS00404)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increase Public Availability of Archives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Not a request for applications Notice of Intent to Award under Master Agreement P17AC00671.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $68,317.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)
Previous opportunity: WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00404) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00405||Refurbishment of The Lowndes Visitor Center|
|DOS UNVIE PAS FY19 01||UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange|
|72049219RFA00010||New Youth Activity|
|P19AS00406||Online Exhibit of Historical Materials from Dry Tortugas National Park|
|NPSNOIDINO1900873||DINO SCA Education Interns|
|P19AS00416||Refurbishment of The Oaks and Carver Museum|
|P19AS00415||Public Land Corps Project to Repair and Sustain Trails|
|P19AS00417||Interns desired for interpretation and cultural resource duties; visitor services and historical interpretation, reclassifying research library, assisting with preservation and cataloging museum collection.|
|P19AS00419||Cultural Landscapes Research and Geographic Information System Mapping|
|P19AS00420||Intern Assistance with Collection of Field Data, Analysis and Reporting for Rare Plants, Forest Vegetation, Water Quality and Wildlife|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 021||Investing in the Liberated University of Anbar|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 022||Investing in the Liberated University of Fallujah|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019||Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 020||Investing in the Liberated University of Tikrit|
|S SY 400 19 CA001||NEA/PPD Syria Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00424||NCPE interns at Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P19AS00426||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00427||Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS|
|P19AS00434||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area - Mod 15|
|NNH19ZHA001C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program - Opportunities in NASA STEM FY 2020 – 2024|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00404", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: