Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required) (RFA AT 20 002)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.213.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 24, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: NCPE interns at Western Archeological and Conservation Center
Previous opportunity: Increase Public Availability of Archives
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AT 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 026||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 20 048||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention National Technical Resource Center|
|RFA 72069519RFA00002||WIYIZIRE (Come here, we will support you) Health Activity|
|72068819RFA00004||Household and Community Health and Health Systems Strengthening, Governance and Financing Activities|
|72061519RFI000003||Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - HIV Clinical, OVC, Family Planning, Reproductive Maternal Neonatal Child Adolescent Health (FP/RMNCAH) Activities|
|72061519RFI00001||RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities|
|72061519RFI00002||RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities|
|RFA AG 20 035||Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI CH LIBERIA||Liberia Community Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 018||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 20 051||Family Leadership in Language and Learning Center|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 1|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0002||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 2|
|HRSA 20 044||Advancing State and Urban Maternal and Child Health (MCH)|
|RFA IP 20 003||Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Prevention and Control|
|HRSA 20 056||Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HHS 2019 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2019 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 20 079||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Technical Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 089||Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America – Systems Coordination Provider|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AT 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: