WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement) (USDA FNS WSP 19)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.557.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Increase Public Availability of Archives
Previous opportunity: Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS WSP 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS WIC WBSC 19||WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001||Promoting the Holistic Approach on Nutrition Policy|
|USDA FNS FMSSG 19||Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants|
|USDA FNS FS KSU 2019||FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS WSP 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: