Repair Moses Cone Estate Stone Retaining Walls (P18AS00470)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Repair Moses Cone Estate Stone Retaining Walls" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,340.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds
Previous opportunity: Medicines Quality Assurance Systems Strengthening Program (MQASSP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00470) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00083||BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L18AS00084||BLM-CO Archaeology and Cultural Resources Study Project, Tres Rios Field Office|
|L18AS00081||BLM-NOC Socio-Economic and Fiscal Impact Assessment Study of Nevada's Communities|
|P18AS00472||Protecting Ginseng Populations|
|L18AS00085||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Access on Colorado's Public Lands, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|L18AS00056||MT/DAK Aquatic Invasive Species|
|L18AS00086||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Shared Conservation Project, Royal Gorge Field Office|
|P18AS00474||SW EPMT-UNLV Collaborative Restoration Projects for Glen Canyon NRA and Tuzigoot NM|
|P18AS00475||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|BOR GP 18 N002||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property|
|F18AS00217||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU) Network|
|BOR GP 18 N003||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork for Inadvertent Discoveries|
|BOR GP 18 N005||Museum Collection Processing and Curation|
|P18AS00478||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|P18AS00481||Pika Monitoring through a National Parks and Protected Areas Cooperative Studies Program at Oregon State University Cascades Campus|
|L18AS00087||BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat|
|F18AS00219||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00220||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Network|
|F18AS00221||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|L18AS00088||WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00470", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: