Apply for ED GRANTS 080521 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities and Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Assessment Center Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326G" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 07, 2021 Applications Available August 5, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 7, 2021. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than August 10, 2021, the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance (TA) to interested applicants. The webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT David Egnor, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5163, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7334 or (202) 856-6409. Email David.Egnor@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants for International Visitors Leadership Program Alumni
Previous opportunity: Improved Health Service Delivery (IHSD)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 080521 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 080521 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 080521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Postsecondary Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities-National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center (PPSID-NTAD) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.407|
|DOS SAU PD 05||Quincy College Prep Program|
|PASLAPAZFY2104||Inglés.Yes! - English Language Scholarships in Ciudadela Andrés Ibañez, Santa Cruz, Bolivia|
|DOS KAZ NS RELO 21 016||Advancing English for Media Literacy in Kazakhstan|
|DOS GEO 21 CA 004 081021||2021 TV CO-OP|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 021||FY21 English Language Alumni programs|
|ED GRANTS 081221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.041C|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 004||English Access Microscholarship Program for Mosul and the Ninawa Plain|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 003||English Access Microscholarship Program for Kirkuk and Tikrit|
|72065621RFA00011||Advancing Girls Education (AGE) Activity|
|72026321RFA00004||Teacher Excellence Initiative|
|72039121RFA00003||Improving Girls’ Education Activity (IGEA)|
|72052121RFA00003||Continuity of Learning|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 08||Digital Journalism in the South Pacific Region|
|NNH21ZHA004N||MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement (MUREP High Volume)|
|FR OLS 21 001||FY21-Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|ED GRANTS 092021 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project to Support America’s Families and Educators (Project SAFE) Grant Program Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.184N|
|7200AA19AP00007 11||Reading Champions|
|72060822RFA00001||Bridge to Middle School Activity|
|72016722RFA00002||Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 080521 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.