U.S. Embassy Budapest Public Affairs Section - FY2018 Annual Program Statement (SHU200 FY18 PAS01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Hungary in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Budapest Public Affairs Section - FY2018 Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3 -- Solicitation Notice for 2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SHU200 FY18 PAS01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: