Apply for HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children Families - ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.787.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy
Previous opportunity: SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS EE 1803||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1785||Standing Announcement for Residential (Therapeutic) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1786||Standing Announcement for Residential (Staff Secure) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1784||Standing Announcement for Residential (Secure) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R01 1857||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southington and Berlin, Connecticut|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, Oregon and Skamania and Klickitat Counties, Washington|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1787||Standing Announcement for Residential (Long Term Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.