Apply for HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children Families - ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.787.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Lyndon B. Johnson Environmental Legacy
Previous opportunity: SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS EE 1803||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1785||Standing Announcement for Residential (Therapeutic) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1786||Standing Announcement for Residential (Staff Secure) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1784||Standing Announcement for Residential (Secure) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R01 1857||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southington and Berlin, Connecticut|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R10 1856||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hood River, Wasco, and Jefferson Counties, Oregon and Skamania and Klickitat Counties, Washington|
|HHS 2021 ACF ORR ZU 1787||Standing Announcement for Residential (Long Term Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA LRSP 0432||Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Implementation and Sustainability|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HI 1853||American Indian and Alaska Native Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HM R12 1854||Migrant and Seasonal Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP 1852||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CM R12 1847||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start (MSHS) Expansion|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH 1818||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion - Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, and South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CI R11 1845||American Indian/Alaska Native (AIAN) Head Start and/or Early Head Start Expansion|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCC TP 1855||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5) Renewal Grant|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA DASG 0002||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R02 1937||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- United States Virgin Islands|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R02 1946||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R04 1859||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Alabama|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHS CH R02 1879||Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of New Jersey|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF ACYF TS 1821", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.