Apply for 72067322RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Bosnia USAID-Herzegovina in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing HIV Vulnerability: Integrated Child and Youth Health (REACH)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,048,912.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Youth Employment (YE) Activity
Previous opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Scholar Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72067322RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72067322RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP HIT 22 003||Military- Civilian Partnership for Trauma Readiness Grant Program|
|HHS 2023 IHS SDPI 0001||Special Diabetes Program for Indians|
|72049722RFI00001||RFI: USAID/Indonesia - Accelerating Elimination of Tuberculosis in Indonesia|
|72062122RFA00005||Comprehensive Child Centered Care And Services (C4s) Activity|
|HRSA 23 007||Geriatrics Academic Career Awards|
|72012222RFA00001||TB Free Uzbekistan Activity|
|HHS 2022 IHS HLY 0001||Healthy Lifestyles in Youth|
|HRSA 23 063||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership|
|HRSA 23 033||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|HRSA 23 022||Service Area Competition|
|7200AA22RFA00023||Long-term Exceptional technical Assistance Project (LEAP) Local|
|RFA NS 22 061||Training Award to Promote Cross-Training in the Fields of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) as a Risk Factor for Alzheimers Disease/Alzheimers Disease Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (K18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 23 029||FY 2023 National Training and Technical Assistance Partner (NTTAP) Cooperative Agreements|
|HRSA 23 082||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Center|
|HRSA 23 013||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 006||Community Led Monitoring -Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback at PEPFAR supported sites|
|HRSA 23 030||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|72067422RFA00006||Local Entities Advancing and Driving Health Responses (LEADR) Activity|
|HRSA 23 043||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Evaluation Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 22 018||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72067322RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.