Apply for FR 6600 N 69
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the health, housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Older Adults Home Modification Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.921.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 13, 2022 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Housing
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded Award (OJJDP FY2020 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative)
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded Award - OJJDP FY 2021 Comprehensive Youth Violence Prevention and Reduction Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6600 N 69
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6600 N 69", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.