OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program (OJJDP 2018 13550)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.585.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: COUNTERING DPRK PROLIFERATION ACTIVITIES EAST & SOUTH AFRICA
Previous opportunity: Presolicitation Notice of Funding Opportunity: Institutionalization during and after Disasters
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2018 13550) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONDCP NYLI 2018||National Youth Leadership Initiative|
|SFOP0005005||Strategic Communications for Counterterrorism Law Enforcement Officials -- Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005006||Caribbean Anti-Crime Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13518||OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership|
|OJJDP 2018 13551||OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program|
|SFOP0005047||Countering Terrorist Financing in Pakistan|
|OJJDP 2018 13511||OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training|
|SFOP0005052||Countering Terrorism through a Strengthened Rule of Law Framework in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005059||Countering Terrorist Finance in Afghanistan|
|INL18CA0039 WHPMEXICO CALEA 05142018||Accreditation of Mexican Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Communications Centers and Police Academies to International Standards Stage II|
|OJJDP 2018 13523||OJJDP FY 18 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|SFOP0005101||Strengthening Investigative Journalism on Corruption and Illicit Finance through Capacity Building and Awareness Raising in the Western Hemisphere|
|LITC LITC 19 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|TREAS GRANTS 052019 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|72052318RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity|
|72052318RFA00003||Justice for the Disappeared in Chihuahua|
|SMART 2018 14502||SMART FY 18 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|OJJDP 2018 14605||OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2018 14562||OJJDP FY 18 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2018 13550", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: