National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement (P19AS00087)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service#191s intention to award financial assistance for the P17AC00048 Mod 03..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 1
Previous opportunity: Recovery Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: