Apply for P17AS00677
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Hornbek Homestead Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $54,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review
Previous opportunity: State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program – Tier 2 (States and DC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00677
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00677) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00682||Implementation of Natural Resource Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|L17AS00229||BLM - Arizona, Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P17AS00686||Notice of Intent: Repair Wind Damaged Adobe Building at Cow Creek|
|P17AS00687||Endangered Bird Monitoring and Evaluation at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F17AS00412||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00414||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00690||Investigate Fall Swarming and Spring Staging by Indiana Bats and Tricolored Bats in Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P17AS00691||Collaborative Study of the Flora of the Channel Islands|
|F17AS00416||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00693||NLCCA Rigorous Internship Program|
|P17AS00694||Threatened Snowy Plover Species Recovery at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|BOR UC 17 N017||Rio Chama Pilot Project|
|P17AS00698||Implementation of Invasive Palnt Projects at Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00697||Complete Portion of FLAG Museum Collection Condition Survey|
|F17AS00352||CVPIA - CDFW Habitat Restoration Coordinators|
|BOR MP17 N0008||Upper Truckee River Tahoe Pines Campground Restoration Project|
|P17AS00700||Resource Management Research Associates for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00703||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|P17AS00704||Protect Culturally Scarred Trees with Ethnographic Resources Study and Preservation Treatments|
|P17AS00705||Vegetation Mapping Project Accuracy Assessment Fieldwork at Missouri National Recreation River|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00677", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.