FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program - GOMR Alabama (M19AS00013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program - GOMR Alabama" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.424.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 1
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M19AS00013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00184||California least tern nesting site preparation|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 19 20||FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N003||Upper Truckee River Reaches 1&2 (Johnson Meadow) Restoration Planning Project|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F19AS00196||Quino checkerspot butterfly augmentation project|
|USGS 19 FAC 0131||Onshore Research|
|M19AS00017||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|M19AS00016||BOEM FY 2019 Louisiana Coastal Marine Institute|
|F19AS00208||Ecological Modeling and Monitoring to Inform Avian Conservation in the Intermountain West - Phase II|
|M19AS00014||Environmental Studies Program 2019|
|BOR MP 19 N013||Engineering and Design for the Mendota Pool Fish Screen and Control Structure|
|EPA G2019 STAR C1||Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|EPA G2019 STAR C2||Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|BOR LC 19 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc|
|SFOP0005859||Filling Gaps in Air Quality Data|
|SFOP0005860||Gauging Economic Impact of Air Pollution in Asia|
|SFOP0005869||Papua New Guinea ASGM Mercury reduction|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2019||Assistance Network for the Southeast New England Program (“SNEP”)|
|M19AS00018||BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program|
|SFOP0005896||International Shared Waters Cooperation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M19AS00013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: