Apply for RD RBCS 22 01 FPEP
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Business-Cooperative Service in the agriculture, business and commerce, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fertilizer Production Expansion Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.383.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2022 Applications must be submitted electronically through Grants.gov. Ensure that all components of the application are complete before submission. Allow enough time for the application process, as it may take more than one attempt before your application is successfully submitted. RBCS encourages you to submit your application at least two weeks prior to the application deadline to ensure all certifications and registrations are met. This RFA provides two application submission windows. Applicants must submit applications via Grants.gov. Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time (ET) on #8226 45 days (November 14, 2022) after the date of posting, for applicants requesting financial assistance for eligible projects under the program. Priority will be given to projects that increase the availability of fertilizer (nitrogen, phosphate or potash) and nutrient alternatives to agricultural producers for use in crop years 2023 and 2024 and #8226 90 days (December 29, 2022) after the date of posting, for applicants requesting financial assistance for eligible projects under the program. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered for funding. An application is considered on time if it is received by the Agency by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Achieving and Sustaining HIV/TB Epidemic Control in the Limpopo Province
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustment to Previously Funded Award (OJJDP FY2020 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RD RBCS 22 01 FPEP
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RD RBCS 22 01 FPEP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.