Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs (NPS 17 NERO 0207)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of a Web-based System to Geoenable NER Parks and Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System
Previous opportunity: Suffolk Sportsplex Water Access Project – Planning and Preliminary Design
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0207) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00450||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|F17AS00449||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|W911NF17S0003 SCHVPS||SILICON CARBIDE HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER SWITCHES|
|W911NF17S0003 SCAPOPS||SILICON CARBIDE ADVANCED PACKAGING OF POWER SEMICONDUCTORS II|
|S17AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|P17AS00794||Create Thematic Web Exhibits Highlighting Civil Rights Movement using NCR Museum Collections|
|P17AS00804||National Water Trail Conceptual Plan|
|F17AS00453||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G18AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|F17AS00459||Survey to Assess the Status of the Texas Hornshell Freshwater Mussels|
|F17AS00466||Cooperative Agreement - Endangered Species Act|
|DE FOA 0001811||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on Long-Pulse International Stellarator Facilities|
|17 599||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|F17AS00478||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|17 602||Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Dynamically and Controllably Reconfigurable Antennas through Physical Deformation Processes|
|693JJ318NF00001||“Development and Deployment of Innovative Asphalt Pavement Technologies”|
|DE FOA 0001798||MEITNER FOA|
|18 503||Dynamics of Coupled Natural and Human Systems|
|G18AS00007||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0207", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: