Apply for DOS CPT 202002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to South Africa in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River
Previous opportunity: Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS CPT 202002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS CPT 202002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|S PM070 20 GR 501||CARSI Small Grants Program: Panama Forward Fund|
|SFOP0006863||Enhancing Capacity for Anti-Money Laundering in Nicaragua|
|SFOP0006619||Tunisia Supporting Anti-Corruption in Healthcare Administration (SAHA)|
|SCAISB 20 AW 016 04302020||Saving the Free Press in the 21st Century|
|SFOP0006888||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Building a Community of Practice of M&E Professionals in Democracy, Rights and Labor|
|SCAISB 20 AW 017 04302020||Social Change through Arts|
|SFOP0006897||"Police de Proximite": Community Policing in Diffa Region|
|SFOP0006901||Countering Violent Extremism - Countering Terrorist Ideology|
|TCE 2021 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2021 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program|
|DHS 20 CISA 123 ISAC000001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) – Continuation and Supplement|
|RFI 442 20 001||Cambodia Information Technology Partnership for Workforce Development Activity|
|NCD 20 02||Disparate Treatment of Puerto Rico Residents in Federal Programs|
|G20AS00069||Water Resources Research Aquatic Invasive Species Competitive Grants Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 06||TechCamp Kosovo: Countering Disinformation in the Balkans|
|GVA SGP 2020 001||Small Grants Program|
|20JD03||Public Information Officers and Communication Directors Master Trainer Course|
|AF DRC FY20 01||U.S. Mission in Kinshasa PAS Annual Program Statement 2020|
|20 MMR NOFO 01||(YSEALI) Regional Workshop on Mental Wellness for Reduction of Narcotics Use|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 06||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS CPT 202002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.